REVEREND B.H. HUNTER (1950-1965)
Reverend Hunter was called from Cedar Rapids, Iowa to pastor Mount Olivet. He immediately resumed the building program with Chairperson Albert Shavers. The church was completed and dedicated on August 19, 1951 with Reverend James Milsap and Reverend E.A. Finstrom delivering the dedication messages. Reverend Hunter established the Board of Christian Education and organized the Junior Church. In 1963, the mortgage was burned using the slogan “Debt Free in Sixty-Three”. Reverend Hunter resigned after fifteen years of faithful service.
REVEREND JOHN F. WILLIAMS (1965-1967)
Reverend Williams served as pastor for a short time. During his tenure, the parsonage at 522 West Central was sold for $19, 000.00. He later resigned to organize the Shiloh Baptist Church of Saint Paul.
REVEREND STANLEY R. KING (1967-1971)
Under the leadership of Reverend King, the congregation grew to about 700 members and the youth choir from thirty-five to eighty members. The choir traveled extensively to places such as New Jersey, Washington, D.C., Cleveland, Ohio, Denver, Colorado, and Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Reverend King left to organize and pastor the Twin City Open Door Fellowship.
Reverend J. J. Clayburn, Reverend E.G. Harris, Reverend George Mims and Reverend E. L. McIntosh served Mt. Olivet Baptist church though many trials and tribulations.